Hannah--Temple!

 Hola hola!

Another crazy week here in the WYM! Also I can't believe it's already November! October went by so fast! 
This week we had Zone Conference! It was so good to see President and Sister Jackman and hear from them again. We talked about being BOLD & BRAVE in missionary work. This is the only time in our lives where we will be committed one hundred percent to missionary work, so we have to make the most of our time in this little part of our lives! It really is true that the time flies by, I'm already at 5 months!
HIGHLIGHT of the week... October 30, 2020 will go down in history as one of the BEST DAYS EVER! I went through the Columbia River Temple & I got to see my parents! Who would've thought I'd see my parents on my mission! COVID is bringing many miracles in unexpected ways. It was such an amazing experience going through the temple for the first time. The peace from the temple is indescribable. I'm so excited to go back when the temples open again! We also went to Costa Vida after!!! I MISS COSTA VIDA!
Halloween wasn't too eventful as a missionary, but it was still an awesome day! In the morning we had another Trunk or Treat with our Spanish Branch. All the cars were decorated with sugar skulls, marigolds, and pictures. Think of the ofrendas from the Disney movie Coco :) We had a curfew to be in by 6 PM, so we spent the rest of the night having video calls and making pumpkin cookies. 
Here is a song suggestion for this week instead of a scripture, it is called Scars by I AM THEY. It brought me a lot of peace this week and I hope you enjoy it as well! :)
Love you all! Have an amazing week and keep smiling :)
-Hermana Blatter <3

PICS!!
1) taco truck!
2-4) TEMPLE
5) stopped on the way and snagged a pic
6) zone conference!
7) COSTA VIDA 

20201029_164612.jpg
received_813666489397905.jpeg
received_352977022447385.jpeg
received_363851688369237.jpeg
20201030_174217.jpg
20201027_171437.jpg
received_930390690700145.jpeg

Comments

Popular Posts