Hannah--Transfers, Conference, and 4 Months!

 Hola hola!

Another week flew by and it's already October! I can't believe it! Hitting October also meant that I hit 4 months on my mission. HUH?!? I have loved my mission so far. I have learned so many valuable lessons and I feel my testimony growing every day! There were lots of awesome things for this week! We had transfers this weekend and I'm staying in Yakima with Hermana Uribe & Hermana Furnell! I'm so pumped to be with them for 6 more weeks, we all get along super well and have lots of fun! We have been working hard and teaching lots of people english online! It's been fun to meet with people from all over the US as well as our friend Khalid in Pakistan :) I love being in Yakima, even if there's sirens all the time even during the night!
Okay but wasn't General Conference amazing?! I'm so grateful for the opportunity to hear from our prophet and the apostles! They are truly so inspired and I loved everything that was shared! It's so important that we are unified and continually preparing for the future. We're all in this together :) We were able to go watch the Saturday afternoon session and the General Women's session at the Jackman's house! It was so fun to be with them and hear their insights. I would love to hear about your insights as well, so if anyone has a talk they particularly loved, I'd love to hear about it :) 
Another highlight from this weekend was getting to watch Destiny's baptism this weekend! I taught her when I was in Sunnyside, so it was such a blessing to be able to use Zoom and watch her be baptized! She was so nervous, but right when she came out of the water she was so happy and smiling so wide! Ahhh I love her so much and I'm so proud of her!
This week was really awesome and I honestly forgot alot of what happened! The weeks are seriously flying by! 
-Hermana Blatter

pics!!!
1- when your people don't answer the call
2- hermana uribe & i!!!
3- watching the sunday session on our couch!
4- pizza hut w/ rene!!!
20200930_190954.jpg
20201003_181335.jpg
20201004_105354.jpg
20201003_191446(0).jpg


Comments

Popular Posts