Hannah--The Lehi 28th Ward Legend

 Hola hola!

This was a fast week! We're going to keep this short too because not too much happened haha!
Transfers were on Wednesday and Hermana Uribe left and we received Hermana Whittaker! She is a ball of crazy fun energy and it has been so fun these past few days.
Wasn't President Nelson's message amazing? I hope everyone has been enjoying the flood of #givethanks & #dagracias on social media! It was exactly what the world needed. I encourage everyone to go watch it right now and tell me what you're thankful for! 
Okay to all you in the Lehi 28th ward, I met the QUEEN and the LEGEND. We were having a member dinner with a family named the Elrod's. We were doing dinner introductions and I said I was from Lehi. Sister Elrod asked me what ward I was in and when I replied the 28th ward, she practically jumped out of her chair! She said, "I was in that ward! I know everyone I'm Bonny Conforto!" We then proceeded to play the "who do you know" game and I got many many stories of everyone there! I felt like I was in the presence of a celebrity. It was such a little tender mercy to find someone in Yakima Washington who knew a little piece of home <3
OKAY This week on Wednesday! Our favorite girl Jazmin is getting baptized! She has the most amazing faith and she can't wait to take this step! She is so amazing wow I can't even put into words how much I love her you guys!!! She is seriously glowing everytime we go over and I can't wait to see her dressed in white as she enters the waters of baptism. Her father in law is going to baptize her and it will be a very very special day. 
I love being a missionary. The joy I feel of putting on my tag every morning is indescribable. I hope everyone is doing good and happy! Keep serving others and loving others!
-Hermana Blatter <3

Also I have noooo pictures from this week! I am so sorry!
PICS!
1-us every second of the day
2- the BONNY CONFORTO
FB_IMG_1606022749107.jpg
20201121_183751.jpg

Comments

Popular Posts