Hannah--happy halloween!

 Hola hola!

Okay this week was CRAZY guys! One of the busiest weeks on the mission so far, and it is only going up from here! Bendiciones!

Wednesday we went on exchanges so I got to go to the English sisters area for the day! I was with Sister Laufiso and she is hilarious! We started the day helping at a member's farm, cleaning out chicken coops, cleaning the horses, and moving bales of hay! So you could basically say I'm a cowgirl now #yeehaw. Other highlights include having some bomb lessons and then painting pumpkins with the Young Women. I kinda failed at mine, picture attached below.

Thursday I got to see Hermana Smith from my district in the MTC!! She was going through the temple the next day so her and her comp Hermana Holt came down from Manson and stayed the night with us! It was so fun to see her in person finally! I am counting down the days until I can go on Friday! See you soon Mom & Dad :)

Friday Hermana Holt joined us for the day while Hermana Smith was in the temple! It was so fun to have an extra with us! We got lunch at MOD Pizza which is amazing and I'm so glad she introduced it to us. Peach lemonade and MOD Pizza have now become my favorite foods.

Sunday was so special. Our favorite girl Silvia made the decision to be baptized. It was such a special day for her even with the few minor baptismal font filling up issues ;) She had the biggest smile as she came up from the water and my heart seriously grew like 15 times bigger! We also made her a cake and she was so happy!!! Literally the best day ever.

With all the leaves changing as it begins to start to get colder I've been thinking so much about change! We are always undergoing change in our lives, physically, mentally, and spiritually. I used to be afraid of change! I wanted to stay the exact same way my whole life. However, we will never feel the pure love of Christ if we don't allow Him help us grow and change into the people he has hoped and planned for us to be. These past few months on my mission I've seen myself grow and change in more ways than I could ever imagine. It's been amazing seeing the person God is helping me become :)

I hope you have an amazing week! Keep serving and smiling! God loves you! Here is my address again if anyone needs it! 
4004 Bell Avenue Apt#L5
Yakima, WA 98902
-Hermana Blatter <3

pics!!!
1- hermana smith! an angel!
2- MOD w/ hermana holt!
3- my lovely comps
4- PUPPIES!!!
5- we have a box of apples and no idea what to do with them #sendhelp
6&7- silvia's baptism!!!
8- painting pumpkins!
20201023_164649.jpg
20201023_162400.jpg
20201020_114939.jpg
20201024_200626.jpg
20201024_213445.jpg
20201025_180726.jpg
20201025_180703.jpg
20201021_195556.jpg

Comments

Popular Posts