Hannah--Spiritual Gifts

 Hola Hola! 

Wow another week! That's crazy.
This is the last week of the transfer! Whaaaat?! We find out Saturday whether we are staying or going. I'm hoping to stay another transfer here in Yakima because it's the BEST! 
This week was awesome. We're working on some videos to put out on our facebook page Venir A Cristo en Yakima so look out for that! Being a missionary right now is whack. I've never used Facebook in my life and now, I use it every single day! It's insane. You go into a mission thinking you'll know exactly how to do missionary work and it's the exact opposite. I've seen that so many times on my mission and I'm sure it's something I'll never ever have mastered! 
We are teaching the SWEETEST girl right now. Her name is Jazmin and she lives with a member family and is dating one of the sons! She is so sweet and so ready and happy to learn! We came to her house and she already had her pamphlets and book of mormon out and said, "what are we learning today?" We have only been teaching her for 2 weeks and she asked, "when can I be baptized?" so she's on date for the 25th! We are so excited for her and her willingness to follow Jesus Christ. 
We had the best visit with our friend Max this week. He's been off coffee for about 2 weeks and he told us, "I feel so much more young! I have so much energy!" It's amazing seeing him change and how much happier he is. Max had his baptismal interview and he's super excited for his baptism on the 14th! Keep him in your prayers!
We had a correlation with our branch mission leader this week and it was amazing. Pepe is an amazing mission leader and he brings the spirit to every lesson! This week I was feeling really down with Spanish. I have loved learning this language but some days it feels like I will never ever get it!! We went into this meeting and while Pepe was talking, I understood every single word. Sometimes I get lost but I was able to understand every single word and sentence that he said. It was crazy. Gift of tongues is real! Pepe asked us about spiritual gifts and how we can recognize and use them in our lessons and missionary work. It was so good to share our gifts and give suggestions to help others improve them. I read my patriarchal blessings that night and felt such a strong love from Heavenly Father. If you haven't gotten your blessing, I would recommend that you do!! 
Not much else to report! Lots of awesome lessons, lots of service, lots of laughing. I'm grateful to have these amazing companions and to be serving in an awesome branch!   
Keep being amazing and serving and helping others! Love you all so much!
-Hermana Blatter <3

pics!!!
1- my comps eating paw patrol nuggets and chickfila sauce! 
2-favorite picture of christ!
3- MOD pizza with the english sisters <3
4- sister devotional!
5&6- p day waterfall hike!
7- district council!
20201103_125934.jpg
FB_IMG_1604547446185.jpg
20201105_122928.jpg
received_392018431925665.jpeg
20201109_085521.jpg
20201109_090616.jpg
received_280774093262025.jpeg

Comments

Popular Posts